Reporting an Incident

It is important that you notify Howden (Insurance Brokers to People Dancing) of all accidents and incidents that could give rise to a claim.

If the incident has involved an injury to someone or damage to their property, you must notify Howden immediately:

Please contact Karen Stewart:

T: 0121 698 8046



If you need to make a claim for personal injury to yourself, please check that your injury is noted in the list of Personal Accident benefits.

If it is, please complete the personal accident claim form and return it to Howden with the appropriate additional documentation.

Download the claim form here

*Please return the claim form to Howden not Chubb.

For more about People Dancing Membership,
please click here 

Follow People Dancing on Twitter: