Personal Accident benefits
As a Professional Individual Member you also receive the benefit of a Personal Accident policy if you have an injury that falls into one the categories below.
Operative time : whilst partaking in authorised/recognised activities of People Dancing.
Maximum age for this cover is 80 years old.
- Death £5,000
- Permanent Total Disablement £25,000*
- Permanent Disabling Injuries £25,000*
- Loss of One or More Limbs £25,000
- Loss of Sight in One or Both Eyes £25,000
- Loss of Hearing in Both Ears £25,000
- Loss of Hearing in One Ear £5,000
- Loss of Speech £25,000
- Broken Leg £200**
- Broken Arm £100**
- Hospital Confinement £30 Per Day for Maximum of 25 Days
- Emergency Dental Treatment £500*
- Temporary Total Disablement £100 Per Week for Maximum of 26 Weeks
- Convalescence £100 (Following 4 or More Days in Hospital)
- Physiotherapy - £35 per session (up to a maximum of 6 sessions)
*Benefit reduced by 50% for Insured persons aged 70 years or over
**Benefit amount and the maximum amount payable shall be reduced by 50% in respect of Insured Persons aged 65 years or over
Please note the deferment period in respect of Temporary Total Disablement is 28 days
If you need to make a claim for one of the above please contact Karen Stewart at Howden on 0121 698 8046 or if you wish, please complete a claim form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.